How did you do?
If you checked all 18 questions with a YES, congratulations! If your financial strategy qualifies, you could have $100,000* coming your way.
If you checked no or “I wish” to more than just a few of the questions, you should seriously consider adding Bank on Yourself to your financial plan. Just request your free analysis, and we’ll put you in touch with one of our Authorized Advisors and you’ll be getting started in no time.
We suggest you download a free report that summarizes the highlights of Bank On Yourself. You’ll also receive a free subscription to the Success Tips Newsletter (value: $197).
*If you use a different wealth-building method that does give you all of the above 18 benefits and guarantees of Bank On Yourself, here are the simple rules of the Challenge (and please note this is a Challenge, NO individual skill or ability is involved; we are simply pointing out that the Bank On Yourself plan has no peer among other financial vehicles, strategies or methods of which we are aware, thus the Challenge):
- Your savings or investing strategy must be a strategy, vehicle or product that you currently use yourself, and can prove that you use it with objective documentation, if requested, and you must be prepared to prove it meets or exceeds all 18 of the advantages described above.
- It must be legal and available in the continental U.S., Alaska and Hawaii. (No offshore financial vehicles or products will qualify.)
- It cannot be a strategy that involves essentially the same product (life insurance) and method as used for Bank On Yourself, even if it goes by a different name.
- We must be able to contact you and to gather the additional information to verify the specifics of your strategy. You must be willing to complete an IRS Form W-9 http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/w9.pdf.
- You may not request a confidentiality or non-disclosure agreement for your strategy, and if someone is successful in demonstrating his or her strategy matches or beats Bank On Yourself, the details will be posted on www.bankonYourself.com.
- The first person to provide the proof described in these rules will receive a check for $100,000 and the Challenge will officially end. Any taxes due on the payment are the sole responsibility of the person who collects on the Challenge. Bank On Yourself will issue a 1099 for the amount paid.
- We reserve the right to revise or withdraw the Challenge, by posting those details on www.bankonYourself.com, and the change or withdrawal will become effective on the date it is posted.