The Numbers and Facts:
Equivalent annual return with no market risk using Bank On Yourself
Reasons your 401(k) is a scam
Success stories to read from out of over 500,000 happy clients
Ways Bank On Yourself protects you from Taxmageddon
Want to learn more? Download Your FREE Report
Watch this video and discover how to bypass banks and Wall Street altogether!
Conventional retirement planning has failed to deliver financial security and peace of mind to most people. Here’s proof: Even after experiencing the longest-running bull market and economic expansion in history…
- The average 65-year-old will outlive their savings by almost a decade, according to the World Economic Forum
- The typical household nearing retirement has only about $135,000 in their combined retirement accounts – enough to provide them at most $600 per month, according to an analysis of the Federal Reserve Survey of Consumer Finances
If you’re relying on a 401(k), IRA, or similar plan, you face these threats to your retirement security…
- You have no clue what your retirement accounts will be worth on the day you hope to tap into them – and you worry about a market crash taking away 30% to 50% or more of your life’s savings AGAIN
- You have no clue what the tax rates will be on your retirement savings withdrawals (but with the largest government stimulus programs in history piled on top of an already skyrocketing national debt, it’s clear that tax rates can only go UP over the long term) – and even at current rates, you will lose 25%-33% of your savings to taxes (Source: Center for Retirement Research)
- The fees you’re paying in your 401(k), 403(b) or IRA will devour as much as 40% – or even more – of your account value (Source: Brightscope; U.S. Department of Labor)
- The only guarantee Wall Street gives you is that they get paid whether you make money or lose your shirt when the market crashes
What more proof do we need that conventional investing and retirement planning strategies aren’t working?
Isn’t continuing to do the same thing with an expectation of different results the classic definition of insanity?
Are there other proven ways to save for a retirement that will likely last longer than you expect and cost far more than you’ve planned for? The answer is a resounding “YES,” but Wall Street, banks, and finance companies are desperately hoping you never hear about them.
Watch this video and discover how to bypass banks and Wall Street altogether!
The Best Way to Invest for Guaranteed Growth, Liquidity, Flexibility, Control and Tax Advantages
Hundreds of thousands of people have opted out of a system where the odds are stacked against you and are using the Bank On Yourself® safe wealth-building method to achieve life-long financial security. See how folks of all ages and incomes are using Bank On Yourself here.
Bank On Yourself is a proven retirement plan alternative that lets you bypass Wall Street, beat the banks at their own game and – finally – take control of your own financial future. It can help almost anyone – regardless of age, income or financial sophistication – reach their financial goals and dreams without taking any unnecessary risks.
What is the Bank On Yourself Method?
Bank On Yourself uses a little-known super-charged variation of an asset that has increased in value during every single market crash and in every period of economic boom and bust for more than 160 years – dividend-paying whole life insurance.
Get instant access to our FREE 18-page Special Report, 5 Simple Steps to Bypass Wall Street, Fire Your Banker, and Take Control of Your Financial Future, plus a FREE chapter from Pamela Yellen's New York Times best-selling book on the concept.
Yes, we said whole life… but not the kind most financial “gurus” and advisors love to hate. I prove how this type of high cash value, low commission whole life policy is different from the ones most financial experts know about in this article.
With the little-known policy we’re talking about, you don’t have to die to “win.” In fact, there are (at least) eight “living benefits” you can take advantage of during your lifetime.
It requires a dividend-paying whole life insurance policy with some features added on to it that maybe one in 1,000 financial reps understands. A large portion of your premium goes into two riders or options that make your money in the policy grow significantly faster than a traditional whole life policy, while reducing the commission the agent receives by 50-70%.
This concept is widely known as “Bank On Yourself,” however, as it has grown in popularity, you may hear it referred to as the 501(k) Plan, the 702(j) plan, the 770 bank account, become your own banker, Infinite Banking®, income for life, invisible bank account or the President’s Account.
NOTE: If your policy isn’t structured properly, it will grow much more slowly, lose the tax advantages, or both. Only 200 financial representatives in the U.S. and Canada have passed the rigorous training and requirements to be a Bank On Yourself Professional. They know how to structure these policies right and which companies offer the best policies for maximizing the power of the Bank On Yourself concept. You’ll get a referral to one of these Professionals when you request a FREE Analysis here.REQUEST YOUR
5 Key Benefits of Bank On Yourself…
Enjoy the peace of mind that comes from steady, predictable growth, year in and year out. In fact, the Bank On Yourself strategy has never had a losing year in its more than 160-year history! That includes during the Great Recession, the Great Depression, every pandemic, and every single economic bust.
Unlike traditional investing and retirement planning strategies, you’ll always know the minimum guaranteed value of your retirement savings on the day you’ll want to tap into it… and at every point along the way.
- Bypass banks, finance and credit card companies altogether by becoming your own source of financing for cars, vacations, a college education, starting a business and more. Get the money you need when you need it – simply by asking for it. In fact, famous people like Walt Disney, Ray Kroc and J.C. Penney used this method to start or grow their businesses when no bank would lend them a dime.
Access the money in your plan – with no government penalties or restrictions – when you want and for whatever you want. (Try doing that with your 401(k) or IRA!) Best of all, the money you take from your policy – whether you use it for purchases or investments – can continue to grow just as if you never took it out! Caution: Only a handful of companies offer a policy with this feature, so be sure to work with a Bank On Yourself Professional who knows which companies to use. Learn how Bank On Yourself policy loans work.
- Enjoy five juicy tax advantages – including tax-deferred growth and tax-free withdrawals, under current tax law. This helps protect you from the likelihood of higher taxes during a retirement that could last 20 to 30 years or more.
- Learn how special programs for folks up to age 85 work.
Don’t Let Your Retirement Dreams Turn Into a Nightmare! Here Are Your Next Steps…
- Discover the step-by-step process for getting started with Bank On Yourself.
- Wondering where you’ll find the money to fund a plan? Here are eight ways to do that.
- Download our FREE Special Report, 5 Simple Steps to Bypass Wall Street, Beat the Banks at Their Own Game and Take Control of Your Financial Future!
- Still have questions? Check out our FAQs for answers to the most commonly asked questions about Bank On Yourself.
How to Take Back Control of Your Financial Future…
Find out how you can enjoy real wealth and financial security for as long as you live. Request your free, no-obligation Analysis that will show you how much your financial picture could improve if you add the Bank On Yourself strategy to your financial plan.REQUEST YOUR
About Pamela Yellen
Bank On Yourself founder Pamela Yellen is a financial security expert, consumer advocate, and author of two New York Times best-sellers, including, The Bank On Yourself Revolution. She investigated over 450 financial products and strategies in her search for an alternative to the risk and volatility of traditional investments. She has appeared on every major TV and radio network, and her articles and interviews have appeared in thousands of publications and websites. Get to know Pamela Yellen.