At Bank On Yourself, we are as committed to your privacy as you are.
After all, it’s okay for you to tell people stuff about yourself. It’s not at all okay for us to do it without your consent. So, here’s how we handle that.
In order to provide the services you want, we need varying levels of information.
If you’re just browsing the site, all we need to know is what page you want to see. If you want to subscribe to one of our newsletters or reports, we’ll need an email address to send it to.
If you want to order stuff from us, we’ll need a little more, such as your name, address, and credit card number and expiration date.
If you submit a request for a free Analysis, we ask for information that is needed to provide you with a custom-tailored plan and recommendations based on your unique short-term and long-term financial goals.
We treat the personal information you submit as confidential and we will not share, rent, sell or disclose the information to anyone outside of our internal representatives or Professionals except as necessary for us to process your request or as required by law.
In short, we’ll ask for only what we need to give you what you want.
We will use the information we collect about you only to help us improve services to you, to provide you with the products you have requested, and/or to let you know about additional products or services that may be of interest to you.
We don’t sell, trade, rent, share, or otherwise divulge any information you give us to anyone else, at any time, for any reason without your prior consent, unless required to by law.
BY USING THIS WEB SITE YOU CONSENT TO THE COLLECTION AND USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION BY BANK ON YOURSELF IN THESE WAYS.
- What Information Do We Gather?
- What Do We Do With the Information We Collect?
- How Long Do We Retain Data?
- How Do We Protect the Personal Information We Collect?
- Your Rights
- How Do You Correct and Update Your Personal Information?
- Your California Privacy Rights
- Your International Privacy Rights (Products and services available only to consumers located in the United States and Canada)
- What Happens to Your Personal Information In a Business Transfer?
- Your Consent
- If you subscribe to one of our newsletters or Reports, we’ll need your name and an email address to send it to. (But you knew that.)
- We’ll track IP addresses, which is just computer talk for “What part of the Net is this person from?” This is useful for knowing general things about our visitors, but it tells us nothing at all about you personally.
- If you let it, your browser may store “cookies” on your system. We use these to help you to personalize the site based on your preferences. They tell the system what to show you, but they don’t tell us anything at all about you personally. We occasionally use third party software to collect anonymous data about how our site is used in order to make improvements in how our website works and meets the needs of visitors to it.
- If you fill out an Analysis Request Form, we collect the information required to assign you to a Bank On Yourself Professional who can best meet your needs. This information includes: name, email address, street address, phone number(s), best time to call you, your financial concerns, referring Professional name, marital status, age, occupation, ages of children living at home, if you own a home, mortgage balance, monthly car payments, credit card debt and interest rate(s), if you own a business, and how you heard about us. Much of this data is optional. Your data is kept secure, and is transferred securely to the Professional we assign to you. We do not use or sell this data for any other purpose. Please see the “Your Rights” section below to contact us for erasure, correction, or data requests.
- The only way we know anything about you personally is if you decide to tell us. [Back to Top]
What Do We Do With the Information We Collect?
- If you purchase a book or product, we use the personal information you provide to fulfill your order and let you know what’s going on with it. This includes sharing your necessary shipping information with the fulfillment company who will physically ship your book order.
- To send you newsletters and other email communications if you have consented to receive them.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To carry out required compliance with legal obligations.
- We also keep track of what people in general do on the site, so we can improve the design and layout to make it easier for you to use.
- Information about your computer hardware and software also may be automatically – and anonymously – collected. This can include your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times, web pages visited and referring website addresses. This information is used to provide general statistics regarding the use of BankOnYourself.com and is used to improve visitors experience on this website.
- We may occasionally use the information to notify you about important changes to the Web site, new services, and special offers we think you’ll find interesting.
- Your data is visible to trusted members of our team in the normal course of business. Our team members may not copy, use, or store your data for any purpose outside of the regular course of business. Your data is not visible to anyone who does not require access to it to complete their assigned roles. [Back to Top]
How Long Do We Retain Data?
- We occasionally delete data on users who have unsubscribed or have not interacted with our emails in a long time. If users are showing interest, we keep them in our email database system indefinitely. If you want to hear from us, we want you to!
- We retain Analysis Request Form and product order information for tax and accounting purposes indefinitely. Please see the “Your Rights” section to learn how to contact us if you would like to edit, delete, or request your personal data.
- Data collected by third parties, such as Google Analytics, is anonymous site-use data. We retain this data indefinitely for the purpose of long-term data analytics (we like to see how well our site is meeting visitor’s needs over time, to make sure we’re not slacking off.) [Back to Top]
How Do We Protect the Personal Information We Collect?
- Bank On Yourself uses a third party shopping cart and merchant account service that uses encryption technology to keep billing information safe. All your ordering information — including your name, address and credit card number — is encrypted using a secure server so that the information cannot be intercepted. Your credit card information is stored securely by the third party shopping cart and merchant account, and is not available to our team. [Back to Top]
- You have the right to ask us not to send you marketing materials. We provide clear unsubscribe links in all of our email communications, which you can use to remove yourself from marketing and informational emails. You can also email us and we’re more than happy to make sure you are removed from our list: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You have the right to ask us to delete your personal data at any time. This includes any information you have given us (email, name, address, etc.). If deleting this information from our system causes you to lose access to a product or service you have purchased, then you must agree to that loss of access. Additionally, you understand that deleting this information may hinder our ability to accommodate any future requests you make of us. Should you wish to have us delete your personal data, you can do so by any of these methods…
For fastest service, please complete and submit this form.
Or you may send an email to email@example.com from the email address affiliated with the data you wish to be deleted (this allows us to verify your identity), along with your request to have your data deleted.
Via toll-free phone number at 888-792-7407. We are required to verify your identity, so please include your specific request for deletion, the email address affiliated with the data you wish to be deleted (we will require you to click a confirmation link in an email in order to verify your identity), and a phone number in case we need to contact you.
- You have the right to request a copy of any or all of your personal data that we have collected. To receive this data, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. [Back to Top]
How Do You Correct and Update Your Personal Information?
- You can change or correct your account information at any time. Just send an email with the old info and your corrections to email@example.com with “Correction” in the Subject line. [Back to Top]
- Bank On Yourself does not knowingly collect or solicit Personally Identifiable Information from or about children under 13 except as permitted by law. If we discover we have received any information from a child under 13 in violation of this policy, we will delete that information immediately. If you believe Bank On Yourself has any information from or about anyone under 13, please contact us. [Back to Top]
Your California Privacy Rights
- If you are a California resident and have an established business relationship with us and want to receive information about how to exercise your third party disclosure choices, you must send a request to the following address with a preference on how our response to your request should be sent. You may contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For requests sent via email, you must put the statement “Your California Privacy Rights” in the subject field of your email. For all requests, please include your name, street address, city, state, and zip code. (Your street address is optional if you wish to receive a response to your request via email. Please include your zip code for our own record keeping.) We will not accept requests via the telephone or by facsimile. We are not responsible for responding to notices that are not labeled or not sent properly, or do not have complete information.
- If you are a California resident under the age of 18, and a registered user of any site where this policy is messaged, California Business and Professions Code Section 22581 permits you request and obtain removal of content or information you have publicly messaged. To make such a request, please send an email with a detailed description of the specific content or information to email@example.com. Please be aware that such a request does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of the content or information you have messaged and that there may be circumstances in which the law does not require or allow removal even if requested. [Back to Top]
Your International Privacy Rights (Products and services available only to consumers located in the United States and Canada)
- If you click on a link and go to another site, you will be subject to the third parties’ privacy policies.
What Happens to Your Personal Information in a Business Transfer?
- While we do not anticipate it, every business nowadays should plan for the possibility that it might sell certain or all of its assets to another company or individual, or that it might buy certain assets of another company or individual. In such transactions, customer and subscriber information generally is one of the business assets that is transferred or sold. Please view “Your Consent” to understand what options you have under these circumstances. [Back to Top]
Bank On Yourself
903 W ALAMEDA ST # 526
SANTA FE NM 87501-1681