At Bank On Yourself, we are as committed to your privacy as you are.
After all, it’s okay for you to tell people stuff about yourself. It’s not at all okay for us to do it without your consent. So, here’s how we handle that.
In order to provide the services you want, we need varying levels of information.
If you’re just browsing the site, all we need to know is what page you want to see. If you want to subscribe to one of our newsletters or reports, we’ll need an email address to send it to.
If you want to order stuff from us, we’ll need a little more, such as your name, address, and credit card number and expiration date.
If you submit a request for a free Analysis, we ask for information that is needed to provide you with a custom-tailored plan and recommendations based on your unique short-term and long-term financial goals.
We treat the personal information you submit as confidential and we will not share, rent, sell or disclose the information to anyone outside of our internal representatives or Authorized Advisors except as necessary for us to process your request or as required by law.
In short, we’ll ask for only what we need to give you what you want.
We will use the information we collect about you only to help us improve services to you, to provide you with the products you have requested, and/or to let you know about additional products or services that may be of interest to you.
We don’t sell, trade, rent, share, or otherwise divulge any information you give us to anyone else, at any time, for any reason without your prior consent, unless required to by law.
BY USING THIS WEB SITE YOU CONSENT TO THE COLLECTION AND USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION BY BANK ON YOURSELF IN THESE WAYS.
If you want to know more, keep reading.
- What Information Do We Gather?
- What Do We Do With the Information We Collect?
- How Do We Protect the Personal Information We Collect?
- How Do You Correct and Update Your Personal Information?
- What Happens to Your Personal Information In a Business Transfer?
- Your Consent
- If you subscribe to one of our newsletters or Reports, we’ll need your name and an email address to send it to. (But you knew that.)
- We’ll track IP addresses, which is just computer talk for “What part of the Net is this person from?” This is useful for knowing general things about our visitors, but it tells us nothing at all about you personally.
- If you let it, your browser may store “cookies” on your system. We use these to help you to personalize the site based on your preferences. They tell the system what to show you, but they don’t tell us anything at all about you personally.
- The only way we know anything about you personally is if you decide to tell us. [Back to Top]
- We use the personal information you provide to fill your order and let you know what’s going on with it.
- We also keep track of what people in general do on the site, so we can improve the design and layout to make it easier for you to use.
- Information about your computer hardware and software also may be automatically – and anonymously – collected. This can include your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times, web pages visited and referring website addresses. This information is used to provide general statistics regarding the use of BankOnYourself.com and is used to improve visitors experience on this website.
- We may occasionally use the information to notify you about important changes to the Web site, new services, and special offers we think you’ll find interesting. [Back to Top]
- Bank On Yourself uses encryption technology to keep billing information safe. All your ordering information — including your name, address and credit card number — is encoded using a secure server so that the information cannot be read as it travels to our ordering system.
- Once we receive your credit card information we store it on a server that isn’t accessible from the Internet. If you feel more comfortable doing so, you are welcome to fax us your credit card information and complete your purchase by fax (which is always an option when you place an order). [Back to Top]
- You can change or correct your account information at any time. Just send an email with the old info and your corrections to [email protected] with “Correction” in the Subject line. [Back to Top]
- Bank On Yourself does not knowingly collect or solicit Personally Identifiable Information from or about children under 13 except as permitted by law. If we discover we have received any information from a child under 13 in violation of this policy, we will delete that information immediately. If you believe Bank On Yourself has any information from or about anyone under 13, please contact us. [Back to Top]
- If you click on a link and go to another site, you will be subject to the third parties’ privacy policies.
- While we do not anticipate it, every business nowadays should plan for the possibility that it might sell certain or all of its assets to another company or individual, or that it might buy certain assets of another company or individual. In such transactions, customer and subscriber information generally is one of the business assets that is transferred or sold. Please view “Your Consent” to understand what options you have under these circumstances. [Back to Top]
Bank On Yourself
903 W ALAMEDA ST # 526
SANTA FE NM 87501-1681
© Pamela Yellen. All rights reserved.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners