You’ve been reading about Bank On Yourself. You may have thought about trying the program. But you might have questions like…
- “I don’t totally get how the concept works.”
- “How can I be sure this is really legitimate?”
- “Could this really work for me in my situation? How can I find out, without actually meeting with an Advisor or feeling obligated?”
That’s why I’d like to invite you to join me and three of the most experienced Bank On Yourself Authorized Advisors in the country (learn why only 200 Advisors have met the rigorous requirements) for a no-holds-barred online event where you can get all your questions answered anonymously.
We held our first “Ask the Advisors” online event a few months ago, and it was so well received that we’re holding a brand-new one, with three different Authorized Advisors.
We had people who told us they invited everyone they know to attend, so they could learn about this powerful safe wealth-building method first hand. One person even invited their entire office to attend. So I encourage you to share this invitation with everyone you care about!
Here’s another important reason you’ll want to make time in your schedule to attend this special event…
Each of the three advisors is going to explain key aspects of the concept, including:
- How every dollar you put into a properly structured Bank On Yourself policy can grow to nine dollars – tax-free
- How and why a Bank On Yourself plan gets better every single year you have it and lets you skip the stomach-churning rollercoaster ups and downs and sleepless nights of traditional investments
- The little-known options that are added to a Bank On Yourself-type policy that make your cash value grow significantly faster than the policies Suze Orman, Dave Ramsey, and others know about (but most advisors won’t tell you about, because it would cut their commission by 70%)
- How you can enjoy a retirement income stream that can last as long as you do—with no taxes due on it, under current tax law
- How your plan can also let you fire your banker and become your own source of financing—potentially adding six figures to your lifetime wealth, without taking any unnecessary risk (you’ll see why this method of making major purchases even beats directly paying cash)
- How Bank On Yourself lets you avoid paying the income tax that could be levied on up to 85% of your Social Security benefit
This online event is absolutely free, and will take place on Wednesday, May 6, at 2:00 p.m. Eastern (1:00 p.m. Central; Noon Mountain; 11:00 a.m. Pacific). Please block off at least 75 minutes.
But please note—this online event will be limited to 1,000 participants, and I fully expect those spots will be snapped up quickly.