If you’re like most people I talk to, you’re making several critical mistakes with your retirement accounts.
These mistakes could cost you literally hundreds of thousands of dollars over your lifetime.
But what’s worse is how these retirement plan traps can cost you your family’s well-being, and mean the difference between having to struggle to get by during what should be your golden years … and being able to enjoy life’s luxuries.
With all the economic uncertainties and worldwide turmoil that have been churning the markets, it is vitally important that you know how to avoid these costly retirement plan pitfalls today.
That’s why I’m urging you to join me and our Director of Education, Lee McIntyre, on Thursday, October 8th for this special online event. You’ll discover which retirement plan mistakes you are making and how to avoid them.
Space on this online event is limited, and there is no cost to attend. So lock in your spot here right now.
Here’s What You’ll Discover During This Online Event…
- Studies show that the fees in your retirement account – including hidden fees – can easily devour 23%-37% of your hard-earned savings. We’ll show you how to slash those fees, which could add hundreds of thousands of dollars to your nest-egg
- Deferring taxes in a 401(k) or IRA is just like postponing a visit to the dentist, especially since many people believe tax rates can only go up over the long term. We’ll reveal how to move toward a 0% tax bracket in retirement – but not by doing it the way most people do, which is by being broke!
- How to be in control of your retirement savings – rather than having to beg for permission to use your own money!
- Do you know the value of your retirement account on the day you plan to tap into it? If not, you don’t have a plan! Discover how to know the minimum guaranteed value of your plan on the day you want to tap into it … and at every point along the way
- How to enjoy Push-Button Financial Security, so you can spend more time doing things you enjoy, rather than worrying about whether your money will last as long as you do
The information we’ll reveal in this online event is critically important to your financial security.
And we’ll be giving away an Apple Watch, an iPad Air and other valuable gifts. We’ll be giving away one gift right at the start (so get there on time), and another after the Q&A. And we’ll be awarding several others throughout the event.
Anyone can win these gifts, but you have to be there LIVE. (There is no replay planned at this time.)
This online event is absolutely free, and will take place on Thursday, October 8, at 2:00 p.m. Eastern (1:00 p.m. Central; Noon Mountain; 11:00 a.m. Pacific). Please block off at least 75 minutes.
This is important: This online event is limited to just 1,000 participants, and I fully expect those spots to be snapped up quickly, because this invitation is being sent to nearly 100,000 subscribers to this newsletter.
Lee and I are really looking forward to being with you on October 8!
Know someone who might like to attend this event? Just send them this link!