The problems at Silicon Valley Bank, Credit Suisse, and First Republic Bank are fueling anxiety for people who want to make sure their money in banks and money market funds is safe.
Adding to the fear that this may just be the tip of the iceberg is that banks borrowed a record amount from the emergency last-resort support the Federal Reserve set up in the last week.
So, it’s not surprising people want to know how safe their money is in a Bank On Yourself plan. Read on for the answer. And, since you must “park” your money someplace, I’ll also explain why you would be hard-pressed to find a safer, more advantageous place to put your dollars – in good times or bad – than in a Bank On Yourself plan.
These super-charged dividend-paying whole life policies have survived and even thrived for over 160 years in virtually every economic situation imaginable!
During the Great Depression, over 9,000 banks failed, wiping out the life savings of millions of depositors. However, there is no documented evidence that any life insurance policyholder lost money. In fact, these policies were the life raft that saved many people from financial ruin during the Great Recession and the Great Depression.
Since you have access to the cash value of your policy whenever and for whatever you want – no questions asked – having your money safe and liquid in a dividend-paying whole life policy doesn’t take away any of your options. In fact, it gives you more options, especially when the you-know-what hits the fan.
And if your policy is from one of a handful of companies that offer this feature, you’ll get the exact same growth even when you’ve taken money from your policy to use elsewhere. That means you have access to cash to cover an emergency, buy a car, or take advantage of an opportunity…and still have your money growing as though you hadn’t touched it.
3 Reasons a Bank On Yourself Plan is the Best Place to Park Your Money…
Reason #1: Strict Regulation and Four Layers of Protection
- Life insurance companies are audited regularly by the state insurance commissioner’s office (sometimes by dozens of states) to ensure they maintain sufficient reserves to pay future claims and are on solid financial ground
- If a company gets into financial difficulty, the state insurance commissioner’s office can take over and run the company in the interests of policyholders. Historically, a failed insurer’s business is then taken over by another company
- Most insurance companies are audited regularly by several independent rating companies
- Additional policy owner protections may be available on a state-by-state basis
Reason #2: Sound, Conservative Investments
The companies used by the Bank On Yourself Professionals invest conservatively to be able to deliver on their promises:
- Most of their portfolio is invested in investment-grade fixed-income assets
- Less than 1-2% is invested in U.S. Treasury or other government debt
- Their bond portfolios are well diversified across many industries and companies, with no investment representing more than 1% of assets
- Due to their financial strength and reserves, they can hold on to any assets that may decline in value for many years until they recover
- They are masters at under-promising and over-delivering and have NEVER missed paying an annual dividend to policy owners for more than 100 years, including during the Great Depression, the Great Recession, and every single period of economic tumult in between!
Reason #3: The Companies are Owned by Policy Owners, NOT Stockholders
The companies the Bank On Yourself Professionals recommend when they design a custom-tailored program for you are owned by policy owners, NOT stockholders, which allows them to focus on the long-term best interests of the policy owners rather than the short-term demands of Wall Street. And – unlike on Wall Street – you can know the bottom-line, guaranteed numbers and results you could enjoy when your request a free, no-obligation Analysis here:REQUEST YOUR
Perhaps this analogy will help explain the difference between whole life as a wealth-building vehicle and most other products and strategies favored by the financial talking heads…
On the freeway, can you spot the difference between a teenage boy putting daddy’s hot sports car through its paces, and a young suburban mother in her minivan taking two kids to play soccer, with a toddler buckled in a car seat? One driver is trying to get somewhere fast while the other is getting to her destination while doing everything possible to protect those who are near and dear to her. If you understand that difference, then you can sense the difference between the Wall Street Casino and the life insurance industry.
Take Action TODAY to Safeguard Your Wealth and Avoid Having Your Retirement Dreams Turn into a Retirement Nightmare
You might be tempted to put this aside and “think about it all tomorrow” when things settle down. But “tomorrow” all too often turns into months and years. I would hate to have you wake up 2, 5, or 10 years from now – when the next financial crisis scuttles your best-laid plans again – thinking, “Heck, I really should have looked into that Bank On Yourself thing.”
The Bank On Yourself Professional we refer you to can answer all your questions and show you how you could gain lifetime financial peace of mind with a program custom-tailored to your unique situation.
Don’t wait another moment. Click the button below to get started:REQUEST YOUR