Two-thirds of Americans intend to make a financial New Year’s resolution for 2023, but only 20% are confident they’ll be able to keep their resolution.
That’s according to a new survey from The Ascent, a Motley Fool service. It’s not surprising why. It’s been a very challenging year, and everybody’s got a case of the financial “icks.”
In a year that many would just as soon forget, a few of the “low lights” include…
- Inflation hit a 40-year high
- Americans have gotten themselves into a savings crunch with mounting piles of debt
- The Federal Reserve continues raising interest rates at a dizzying pace, and market volatility has spiked as investors try to second-guess the Fed’s next move
- The stock market entered its longest bear market since the 2007-2008 crash
- The once-hot housing market has fallen off a cliff
- The crypto bubble has popped
- The war in Ukraine has gone on longer than anyone expected, impacting supply chains and more
A Majority of People Worry about Money Daily, and Many Lose Sleep Because of It
A new study, The State of Personal Finance 2022, shows that in the last three months, half of Americans said their finances had harmed their mental health. 41% admitted they’ve cried because of stress, and almost the same number have suffered an anxiety attack due to money issues.
82% are worried about the economy’s strength and fear a recession is coming – but feel unprepared for one.
In Short, People Feel They Have Lost Control Over Their Money and Finances
They wonder if it’s possible to have more control in an unpredictable world.
The surprising answer is “YES”– it IS possible to have far more financial predictability and control of your finances!
- It IS possible to stop worrying about losing your hard-earned retirement savings in a market crash ever again
- It IS possible to have your savings guaranteed to grow by a larger dollar amount every single year, giving you peace of mind and protection from inflation
- It IS possible to consolidate high-interest debt into very low-interest debt, where you control how and when you pay it back
- It IS possible to ensure you have a stream of income guaranteed to last as long as you live
- And it IS possible to enjoy an unbeatable combination of advantages that include control, liquidity, guarantees, and tax-free retirement income
But continuing on the same financial path you’ve been following won’t get you there. You’ll end up with another case of the financial “icks” the next time the you-know-what hits the fan.
Imagine Being Able to Cross “Make a Financial New Year’s Resolution” Off Your List Before the Year Even Begins!
Fortunately, you only need to take one quick step to get started – request your free, no-obligation safe wealth-building Analysis.
You’ll get a referral to a Bank On Yourself Professional who can answer your questions.
Don’t worry if you don’t know where you’ll find the money to add a safe wealth-building strategy to your financial plan. The Professional we refer you to can show you eight places to find the money.
You won’t hear about these safe, proven, guaranteed wealth-building strategies from your 401(k) administrator or financial or investment advisor. So, take the action today that will help you avoid getting the financial icks again. Request your free, no-obligation Analysis here now while you’re thinking of it:REQUEST YOUR
Speak Your Mind