Grow your nest-egg every day – whether stocks go up, down or sideways
Do you know how much your retirement account will be worth in 10 years, 20 years, or on the day you hope to tap into it?
If you’re like most Americans, you don’t have a clue! You may hope it’ll be worth a certain amount, but do you actually know how much you can count on having at any given point in the future?
If you can’t answer that question, you don’t have a plan! You’re gambling.
Will you outlive your money?
The average U.S. family with a head of household age 60-70 has saved only 25% of what it will need for retirement”
-AARP Oct 2011 Bulletin
New studies show that most baby boomers have been forced to delay their retirement by an average of five years.1 It’s a disaster in the making, made even worse by the fact that 40% of people are forced to retire sooner than they planned.
Surveys show most Americans are scared to death of outliving their money – and for good reason: They have the majority of their savings invested in the volatile, unpredictable stock market.
Yet they continue to hold on to the hope that Wall Street will make them wealthy – if only they stick with it long enough.
Hogwash! The only thing Wall Street guarantees you is that they get paid whether you win or lose!
Wall Street has been astonishingly successful in brainwashing us into believing we have to risk our money in order to grow it.
Here’s what the Wall Street fat cats are desperately hoping you don’t figure out: You can bypass Wall Street altogether and grow your wealth safely and predictably every single year – even when stocks, real estate and other investments tumble.
A retirement fund you can truly count on
The Bank On Yourself method uses a turbo-charged variation of an asset that has increased in value during every single market crash and in every period of economic boom and bust for more than 160 years – dividend-paying whole life insurance.
But this is NOT the kind of whole life policy Suze Orman, Dave Ramsey and other financial “gurus” talk about.
With this little-known variation, you don’t have to die to “win.” And it can beat the pants off your traditional saving or investing strategies.
The Bank On Yourself method lets you:
- Never again suffer another losing decade in your financial plan… or even a single lost day
- Look forward to opening your account statements, because they always have good news and never any ugly surprises
- Grow your savings by a guaranteed and predictable amount every year2
- Fire your greedy banker and credit card companies and become your own source of financing – get access to money when you need it on your terms by answering just one question: How much do you want?
- Have a financial safety net to see you through life’s inevitable challenges and emergencies
- Enjoy true financial security that comes from knowing you have a rock-solid financial foundation and a chunk of your hard-earned dollars in a plan that goes in only one direction – UP
- Have the peace of mind that comes from knowing the answer to the question, “Do you know what your retirement account will be worth on the day you plan to retire?”
- Work with a qualified Advisor to map out your retirement in a logical step-by-step process
Request Your FREE Analysis and Find Out Your Bottom-Line Numbers!
No two Bank On Yourself policies or plans are alike – yours would be custom tailored to help you reach as many of your short-term and long-term goals as possible. There’s no obligation and no one is going to twist your arm. So take the first step and request your FREE Analysis now, while it’s fresh on your mind!
When you request your Analysis, you’ll receive a referral to one of only 200 financial advisors and insurance agents in the country who have met the rigorous training and requirements to be a Bank On Yourself Authorized Advisor. These advisors are masters at helping you find money you didn’t know you had to fund your plan.
How Bank On Yourself gives you a predictable retirement income
Wake up. Stop playing what could be retirement-plan roulette and have the peace of mind that a predictable retirement income stream brings. Using the Bank On Yourself concept, one couple was able to:
- Fund their policy primarily by redirecting money they had been contributing to the 401(k) plans they felt they couldn’t count on
- Retire the year they both turned sixty-eight, as they had planned all along
- Access close to $1.25 million, at the time they retired
- Grow their retirement fund even after spending for foreign travel, new cars every four years for each of them, and medical bills
- Take a retirement income of around $70,000 a year, just from the first two policies they started, for a total of $2.31 million over thirty-three years of retirement, because their plans continued to grow while they were taking retirement income
- Have the comfort of knowing that if either one of them died, the other would receive the full current death benefit of the policy, less any outstanding loans
All the details of this couple’s story are revealed in chapters 3 – 6 of Pamela Yellen’s best-selling book.
How does your retirement plan compare?
Our team has done their homework. Now it’s your turn. Learn how the Bank On Yourself concept beats the pants off of traditional investment strategies. And a $100,000 cash reward is waiting for the first person who has a different strategy that can match or beat the advantages of Bank On Yourself.
Would you like to find out what your bottom-line numbers and results could be if you added Bank On Yourself to your financial plan? Simply request a FREE analysis here.
Other Benefits of Bank On Yourself:
- Finance Business Equipment and Related Purchases
- A Source of Emergency Cash
- Reduce Debt and Increase Savings
- Saving for College
More than 500,000 people are enjoying these benefits today because they have rejected the conventional financial “wisdom” and are now in control of their financial well-being. Bank On Yourself was established in 2002 to educate Americans about this proven way to have a rock-solid financial plan, with no luck, skill or guesswork required.
Wondering where you’ll find the money to start to Bank On Yourself? There are at least eight ways to do this, so don’t rule yourself out for that reason.