Safe Retirement Planning: Grow your nest-egg every year – whether stocks go up, down or sideways
Bank On Yourself kept us sane during the stock market crash of 2008. Everything that was not in Bank On Yourself plans lost 32%, but our Bank On Yourself plans grew. Our goal with it is to be free of all interest payments to lenders and to secure a retirement income stream we could count on.”
Do you know how much your retirement account will be worth in 10 years, 20 years, or on the day you hope to tap into it?
If you’re like most Americans, you don’t have a clue! You may hope it’ll be worth a certain amount, but do you actually know how much you can count on having at any given point in the future?
If you can’t answer that question, you don’t have a plan! You’re gambling.
Will you outlive your money?
“The average U.S. family with a head of household age 60-70 has saved only 25% of what it will need for retirement,” according to the AARP Oct 2011 Bulletin.
New studies show that most baby boomers have been forced to delay their retirement by an average of five years. It’s a disaster in the making, made even worse by the fact that 40% of people are forced to retire sooner than they planned. (Source: “Middle-Income Boomers, Financial Security and the New Retirement,” study by Bankers Life and Casualty Company Center for a Secure Retirement, May, 2011).
Surveys show most Americans are scared to death of outliving their money – and for good reason: They have the majority of their savings invested in the volatile, unpredictable stock market.
Yet they continue to hold on to the hope that Wall Street will make them wealthy – if only they stick with it long enough.
Hogwash! The only thing Wall Street guarantees you is that they get paid whether you win or lose!
Wall Street has been astonishingly successful in brainwashing us into believing we have to risk our money in order to grow it.
Here’s what the Wall Street fat cats are desperately hoping you don’t figure out: You can bypass Wall Street altogether and grow your wealth safely and predictably every single year – even when stocks, real estate and other investments tumble.
A retirement fund you can truly count on
The Bank On Yourself method uses a turbo-charged variation of an asset that has increased in value during every single market crash and in every period of economic boom and bust for more than 160 years – dividend-paying whole life insurance.
But we’re not talking about the kind of whole life policies that are ridiculed by financial gurus like Suze Orman and Dave Ramsey. Dividend-Paying Whole Life is different, especially when you boost your cash value with a “Paid-Up Additions Rider” that grows your cash value up to 40 times faster than traditional whole life policies, while reducing the agent’s commission by 50-70%.
When you request a free Analysis, you’ll receive a referral to one of only 200 financial advisors and insurance agents in the country who have met the rigorous training and requirements to be a Bank On Yourself Authorized Advisor. These advisors are masters at helping you find money you didn’t know you had to fund your plan.
The Bank On Yourself method lets you:
- Never again suffer another losing decade in your financial plan… or even a single lost day
- Look forward to opening your account statements, because they always have good news and never any ugly surprises
- Grow your savings by a guaranteed and predictable amount every year
- Fire your greedy banker and credit card companies and become your own source of financing – get access to money when you need it on your terms by answering just one question: How much do you want?
- Have a financial safety net to see you through life’s inevitable challenges and emergencies
- Enjoy true financial security that comes from knowing you have a rock-solid financial foundation and a chunk of your hard-earned dollars in a plan that goes in only one direction – UP
- Have the peace of mind that comes from knowing the answer to the question, “Do you know what your retirement account will be worth on the day you plan to retire?”
Bank On Yourself gives you a predictable retirement income…
Stop playing what could be retirement-plan roulette and have the peace of mind that a predictable retirement income stream brings. In Pamela Yellen’s best-selling book, she paints a life-journey based on the real experiences of multiple families showing how a typical family could:
- Fund their policy primarily by redirecting money they had been contributing to the 401(k) plans they felt they couldn’t count on
- Retire the year they both turned sixty-eight, as they had planned all along
- Access close to $1.25 million, at the time they retired
- Grow their retirement fund even after spending for foreign travel, new cars every four years for each of them, and medical bills
- Take a retirement income of around $70,000 a year, just from the first two policies they started, for a total of $2.31 million over thirty-three years of retirement, because their plans continued to grow while they were taking retirement income
- Have the comfort of knowing that if either one of them died, the other would receive the full current death benefit of the policy, less any outstanding loans
All the details of this couple’s story are revealed in chapters 3 – 6 of Pamela Yellen’s best-selling book.
How does your retirement plan compare?
Our team has done their homework. Now it’s your turn. Learn how the Bank On Yourself concept beats the pants off of traditional saving and investing strategies. And a $100,000 cash reward is waiting for the first person who has a different strategy that can match or beat the advantages of Bank On Yourself.
Would you like to find out what your bottom-line numbers and results could be if you added Bank On Yourself to your financial plan? Simply request a FREE analysis below.