When the Coronavirus pandemic and shutdown hit, millions of people found themselves out of a job, and many others had their hours and pay cut.
The government stepped in to provide stimulus, but many people had to wait weeks or even months to receive it.
And just when many people needed fast access to cash, charge card limits were reduced or even canceled without warning.
As Mark Twain wryly noted…
A banker is a fellow who lends you his umbrella when the sun is shining, but wants it back the minute it begins to rain.”
Bank On Yourself Comes to the Rescue…
When you need fast access to cash, what’s the fastest and easiest way to get it? A Bank On Yourself policy loan because it’s money you can get your hands on:
- When you need it
- For whatever you need
- Without begging for it or applying or pledging your firstborn for it
- With no penalties for accessing it and no restrictions
- You can pay it back when and how you want
- You’ll never have to worry about dunning notices or late fees
That list of advantages leaves other financing strategies in the dust. But by using the Bank On Yourself method, you get all those benefits, plus:
- Guaranteed, predictable growth that has historically significantly beaten savings and money market accounts and CDs
- You aren’t required to liquidate or sell income-producing assets to get cash
- You can use your money and have it continue growing as though you hadn’t touched it
One thing you’ll find fascinating is the variety of things people use Bank On Yourself policy loans for, including:
- To pay for a wedding
- For major home remodeling, including adding a swimming pool
- To purchase an RV for safe family getaways
- To pay for private tutoring
- Major landscaping
- To buy property in Hawaii
- To pay off student loans, bills, and home equity lines of credit
- To put in an HVAC system
- To cover expenses of adopting a child on short notice (watch the video here)
It’s really limited only by your imagination!
This Is Why So Many People Agree that Bank On Yourself Policy Loans Are the 8th Wonder of the World!
Life does have a way of throwing curveballs at us, and – as the pandemic and shutdown have reminded us – you rarely get any warning that you’re about to get smacked.
In order to be prepared to meet whatever challenges life throws at you, you need to put your financial foundation in place. And the best time to start is today.
Having money safe and liquid only gives you more options, rather than limiting your options.
You can learn more about whole life insurance policy loans in these articles:
- Frequently asked questions about life insurance loans
- 401(k) loans vs. life insurance loans – is one safer than the other?
- Which life insurance companies have the best policies for the Bank On Yourself concept?
- Discover why people of all ages and incomes love the Bank On Yourself strategy
Why not take the first step towards winning back control of your financial future by adding the Bank On Yourself method to your financial plan?
Just request your FREE Analysis here now. You’ll also get a referral to one of only 200 financial representatives in the U.S. and Canada who have met the rigorous training and requirements to be a Bank On Yourself Professional. There is no obligation and no high pressure, they can answer your questions, and you’ll be able to see your bottom-line, guaranteed numbers and results before you decide if Bank On Yourself is right for you.
But don’t drag your feet on this because the only regret mentioned by those who use the Bank On Yourself safe wealth-building and self-financing strategy is that they wish they started their Bank On Yourself program sooner!
Speak Your Mind