The ways that Bank On Yourself can be used to improve your financial peace of mind are almost without number. Here are just a few, as featured in Pamela Yellen’s New York Times best-seller, The Bank On Yourself Revolution: Fire Your Banker, Bypass Wall Street, and Take Control of Your Own Financial Future:
- Have a Secure, Enjoyable Retirement without worrying about market fluctuations (or crashes)
- Bypass banks and finance companies to finance Business and Professional Expenses yourself and recapture the interest you now pay to financial institutions
- What’s “Better than Debt Free?” Reduce your debt while you increase your savings
- Create an Emergency Fund for peace of mind
- Build a College Fund without going broke
When you compare Bank On Yourself to traditional savings and investment methods, you’ll discover some key differences.
Is it necessary to risk your money in order to grow it?
That’s what the conventional wisdom would have us believe. And the Wall Street “gurus” keep insisting that if you just hang in there, you’ll come out ahead.
However, several recent studies have revealed some startling facts that Wall Street and your stockbroker are praying you don’t discover:
- The typical equity investor has only earned 3.66% annually for the past 30 years, beating inflation for that period by only 1% a year! Asset allocation and fixed income investors actually lost ground when factoring in inflation (Source: DALBAR 2016 Quantitative Analysis of Investor Behavior)
- A survey by the Federal Reserve showed that an unexpected expense of just $400 would force the majority of American families to borrow money or to have to sell something to cover it, leaving most families “extraordinarily vulnerable” to financial setbacks
- Four out of five mutual funds and investment advisory services under perform the overall market over the long term (Source: The Hulbert Financial Digest)
- Wall Street lost more than 49% of the typical investor’s money – TWICE – just since the year 2000! As a result, 72% of baby boomers believe they’ll be forced to postpone retirement, and half have little confidence they’ll ever be able to retire. (Source: AARP “Anxiety Index” Survey)
What more proof do we need that the system is broken?
And we challenge you to give us one single shred of evidence that the system has been fixed!
Bypass Wall Street altogether!
Bank On Yourself lets you bypass Wall Street and Banks and grow your money safely and predictably – even when markets tumble.
Bank On Yourself-type policies grow your money significantly faster than the policies Suze Orman, Dave Ramsey and others talk about.
Bank On Yourself is a proven alternative that can let you take back control of your financial future.
Bank On Yourself can offer more assurances of safety and growth than conventional investments.
No traditional investments – including stocks, mutual funds, real estate, gold and other commodities, options and currency – have any guarantees of growth or safety.
The policies used for the Bank On Yourself concept grow every year by a contractually guaranteed and predictable amount, and neither your principal nor your gains are lost due to a market crash.
You can have peace of mind for retirement planning, because you can know the minimum guaranteed value of your policy in any year and the minimum guaranteed annual income you could take from it.
No two policies are alike, however. To find out what your bottom line numbers and results could be if you added Bank On Yourself to your financial plan, request a free, no-obligation Analysis.
If you haven’t already started to Bank On Yourself, please take the first step today and take back control of your financial future!
A traditional whole life policy has four layers of protection:
|Life insurance companies are audited regularly by the state insurance commissioners office (sometimes by dozens of states) to ensure they maintain sufficient reserves in order to pay all claims and are on solid financial ground. (Even in the case of AIG, according to the National Association of Insurance Commissioners, their insurance subsidiaries “did not receive a bailout; they are financially solvent,” and has stated that AIG’s insurance subsidiaries did not cause the problem [the non-insurance operations of the the company did] and will, in fact, be part of the solution.)|
|If an insurance company gets into financial difficulty, or fails to maintain proper reserves, the state insurance commissioners office can step in and take over the company and run it in the interest of the policy holders. Usually a failed insurer’s business is then taken over by another insurance company.|
|Most life insurance companies are audited annually by a number of independent insurance rating companies, state agencies, and/or public accounting firms. According to these services, the companies preferred by Bank On Yourself Advisors are among the financially strongest and best capitalized life insurance groups in the world.|
|Additional policy owner protections may be available on a state-by-state basis. Please check with a qualified professional to determine what protections apply in your state.|
The policies recommended by Bank On Yourself Advisors also provide a fifth layer of protection:
The concept uses companies that are in essence owned by policy owners, rather than stockholders/investors, which allows the insurance company to focus on the long- term interests of policy holders instead of the short-term demands of Wall Street.
The insurance companies preferred by Bank On Yourself Advisors invest very safely and securely to ensure they can deliver on their promises to policy owners, just as they have done for over 100 years.
Still skeptical? We invite you to compare your best saving or investing strategy against the 18 key advantages and guarantees of Bank On Yourself. Bank On Yourself founder Pamela Yellen has a standing offer to pay $100,000 to the first person who can match or beat it.
If you want to find out how adding Bank On Yourself to your financial plan can impact your financial situation, all you need to do is fill out a simple Analysis Request Form and you’ll be put in touch with one of only 200 advisors in the country who have met the rigorous requirements to be a Bank On Yourself Authorized Advisor.
Wondering where you’ll find the money to start to Bank On Yourself? There are at least eight ways to do this, so don’t rule yourself out for that reason. The Bank On Yourself Advisors are masters at helping you restructure your finances to free up seed money to fund a plan to help you reach your goals and dreams in the shortest time possible.