By definition, an “emergency” is an unexpected and difficult or dangerous situation which happens suddenly and requires quick action to deal with it.
The unexpected doesn’t wait around for you to get your act together. But does that mean you can’t be prepared for an emergency… even one as devastating as the coronavirus pandemic and lockdown?
Are you willing to play a little game of the imagination and find out?
What if you were forewarned two years ago that in March of 2020…
- We’d be in the grips of a pandemic and there would be a shutdown of virtually the entire economy
- Tens of millions of people would lose their jobs and you could be one of them. And many others would have their hours and pay cut
- The government would step in and provide stimulus, but it could take a month or two or more until you receive it
- Your charge card limits could be reduced or even canceled without warning
- Stock market volatility would return with a vengeance and your plans for retirement could be upended for years or even a decade to come
- People of any age could be debilitated or even die after being infected with the virus
If You Had Been Warned of This Two Years Ago, What Would You Have Done Differently?
Would you have put more money into a safe and liquid emergency fund that you could access how and when you needed to?
Would you have diversified your retirement savings portfolio so you weren’t at risk of losing so much that you’d have to postpone retirement – perhaps indefinitely?
Would you have bought more life insurance so you could have more peace of mind knowing you’ve provided a safety net for your loved ones?
The pandemic and subsequent shutdown is a defining moment for many – much like the Great Depression was for our grandparents and great-grandparents. Many younger people are saying they’ll never again allow themselves to be devastated by the next financial crisis.
That’s a wise and noble goal… but what’s the best and most predictable way to accomplish it?
The Bank On Yourself Strategy Has Long Proven to Be the Best Sleep-Through-the-Night Financial Security Blanket in Both Good Times and Bad
The Bank On Yourself safe wealth-building strategy has increased in value every single year for more than 160 years. That includes during every economic bust, every stock market crash, and every pandemic.
Based on a supercharged variation of dividend-paying whole life insurance, it provides an unbeatable combination of guarantees and advantages, including:
- Annual increases that are guaranteed to grow by a larger dollar amount every year
- Quick access to cash whenever and for whatever you need – no questions asked!
- It doubles as a safe, predictable retirement plan alternative that lets you know the minimum guaranteed value of your savings on the day you plan to tap into them… and at every point along the way
- When you take a loan, your policy continues growing as though you had never touched a dime of it (NOTE: Only a handful of companies offer this feature, so be sure to work with a Bank On Yourself Professional who knows which companies offer it
- The policy has an income-tax-free death benefit that is usually many times greater than the cash value of your policy to provide peace of mind for your loved ones in the event of your untimely death
- You also can take an income in retirement that is tax free, under current tax law, protecting you against higher tax rates that are virtually inevitable in the future
The Pandemic Isn’t the First “Emergency” to Scramble People’s Financial Plans… and It Certainly Won’t Be the Last…
The big question is: Will you be better prepared the next time the you-know-what hits the fan?
It’s Not Too Late to Keep Your Retirement Dreams from Turning into a Nightmare – Even if You Don’t See Right Now How You Can Get There from Here
But you can’t keep doing things the same way and expect a different result.
So I urge you to get a referral to a Bank On Yourself Professional who can answer your questions and show you how you can protect yourself from future financial shocks.
To get a referral to one of only 200 financial representatives who have completed the rigorous, advanced training in this concept, request a free, no-obligation Analysis here right now.
Even if you don’t feel like you’re in a position right now to implement this strategy, now is the time to take steps to avoid having your best-laid plans scuttled again when the next Black Swan event occurs. The only thing we know for sure is the unexpected will happen. The one thing you have control over is how well prepared you’ll be for it. Don’t wait another moment! Click here now: