I was just interviewed on Beyond 50 Radio about the wealth-killing traps of 401(k)s and IRAs and how to avoid them.
When you listen to the replay of this interview by clicking on the play arrow below, you’ll discover:
- How the pandemic has exposed the shortcomings of traditional retirement accounts
- Why the 401(k) employer match isn’t really “free money” at all
- Why you should never let your employer choose where to invest your 401(k) contribution – most employers now automatically invest your money, and almost no one questions it!
- Why you’re likely to retire in the highest tax brackets of your life – and how to legally slash your tax bill
- How the fees hidden in 401(k)s can devour 40% or more of your hard-earned money
- The critical difference between saving and investing for retirement
- Why you need an emergency fund equal to two years of your household expenses
- How to have quick and easy access to the money you need to weather the challenges life unexpectedly throws at you – and how you can get the exact same growth on that money as though you never touched it
- The real reason many financial representatives will steer you away from the Bank On Yourself strategy
- What the Bank On Yourself strategy is in a nutshell
You can listen to the interview by pressing the play arrow below…
How to Enjoy a Lifetime of Financial Security – Regardless of What’s Happening in the Markets or the Economy
The Bank On Yourself safe wealth-building method has grown in value every single year for more than 160 years, including during the Great Recession, the Great Depression, the Spanish flu pandemic, and during every single market crash and economic bust.
It provides you with an unmatched combination of safety, liquidity, control, guaranteed growth, and tax advantages. You can take back control of your money and reach your financial goals and dreams without taking any unnecessary risks! And you can find out what your guaranteed bottom-line numbers and results could be if you added the Bank On Yourself strategy to your financial plan – before you decide if it makes sense for your situation.
The most common regret people have about Bank On Yourself is that they didn’t get started sooner. Don’t make that your regret. Don’t let your inaction turn your retirement dreams into a retirement nightmare. Click this button to get started:
How to get a FREE copy of my latest book, Rescue Your Retirement…
During this interview, I offered listeners a copy of my latest book, Rescue Your Retirement: Five Wealth-Killing Traps of 401(k)s, IRAs and Roth Plans—and How to Avoid Them! You can get one free copy per household (you pay only a small shipping charge; available to US addresses only).
Click this button for more information and to claim your copy: