I was recently interviewed by the Wall Street Journal for an episode of their “Your Money Briefing” podcast.
The episode is described as, “Financial security expert Pamela Yellen explains why most people stop working earlier than planned, and offers safe investment tips to reduce the chances of running out of money in retirement.”
In this interview I discussed:
- The three main reasons you’ll likely be forced to retire sooner than you planned… and before you’ve reached your savings goals
- New research that shows most people need to double the percentage of their income they are currently saving
- How the typical 65-year-old retiring today will run out of savings 10 years before they die, according to the World Economic Forum
- The staggering amount of money you must have saved just to cover out-of-pocket health care costs that Medicare does not pay
- An alternative to cash and savings accounts that provides safety and liquidity, but earns a much higher return – you would need to earn 6%-7% in a tax-deferred account such as a 401(k) or IRA over time in order to equal it
How to Reach Your Savings Goals Without the Risk or Stomach-Churning Volatility of the Stock Market
Wall Street’s biggest lie is that you must risk your money in order to grow a sizable nest-egg.
The Bank On Yourself safe wealth-building method has grown in value every single year, including during the Great Recession, the Great Depression, and during every market crash and economic bust for more than 160 years.
It provides you with an unmatched combination of safety, liquidity, control, guaranteed growth and tax advantages.
You can reach your financial goals and dreams without taking any unnecessary risks and turn your back on the nerve-wracking stock market roller coaster!
And you can find out what your guaranteed bottom-line numbers and results could be if you added the Bank On Yourself strategy to your financial plan – before you decide if it makes sense for your situation.
The most common regret people have about Bank On Yourself is that they didn’t get started sooner. Don’t make that your regret. Don’t let your inaction turn your retirement dreams into a retirement nightmare. Click this button to get started: