Updated November, 2019
In a Nutshell: By using a little-known form of high cash value, dividend-paying whole life insurance, you can essentially be your own “bank” — your own source of financing — instead of relying on traditional lending institutions.
What if you could bypass banks, finance and credit card companies altogether and become your own source of financing?
It’s easier to do than you might think and hundreds of thousands of people are already doing it!
To show you how to become your own “bank” — your own financing source — we’ve created a fast-paced video. This video reveals . . .
- A way to make major purchases that beats financing, leasing or even paying cash for them!
- How the Bank On Yourself method lets you use your money to buy things… but still have it earning interest and dividends for you
- Six ways this method beats using traditional financing
- How famous people like Walt Disney and J.C. Penney used this method – when no banker would lend them a dime
- How the average family can add $500,000 – or more – to the their lifetime wealth, simply by running their car and vacation purchases through a Bank On Yourself plan
Click the play button below to watch the video…
Would you like to find out how much more wealth you could have when you become your own source of financing?
No two Bank On Yourself plans are alike. Each is custom tailored to your unique situation, goals and dreams. To find out what your bottom-line, guaranteed numbers and results would be if you added Bank On Yourself to your financial plan, request a free, no-obligation Analysis today, if you haven’t already done so.
If you’re wondering where you’ll find the money to fund your plan, keep in mind the Bank On Yourself Authorized Advisors are masters at helping people restructure their finances to free up money to fund a plan. Here are the eight most common places they look.
Here’s another video you may be interested in…
Would you like to see a specific example showing how much guaranteed and predictable income you could have in retirement, using the Bank On Yourself method?